...... and so back to reading from the top of the article to the bottom without dashing off on a tangent and following the pretty pictures .... I have to say that my eyes do get very weary rading online - and I am such a cavewomen I prefer (shock horror) paper. yep paper. it doesn't hurt my eyes, I can write on it and ..... its doesn't feel like its about to set the bed on fire (more about that later).
Reading - am I putting someone's literature review together? how very 'community' of me - but it would be interesting to see what we all find. I found a good read:
https://secure.palgrave-journals.com/dddmp/journal/v9/n3/full/4350098a.html
Special Issue Paper - from - Journal of Direct, Data and Digital Marketing Practice (2008) 9, 231–244. doi:10.1057/palgrave.dddmp.4350098
"Web 2.0: Conceptual foundations and marketing issues"
Efthymios Constantinides and Stefan J Fountain
Had a couple of interesting things to say which neatly dovetailed with my earlier posts on twitter, ROI, and measurement. [and I will see Peter with this blog open to find out how to embed these @#$% links]
...... am I nearly there yet?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Making great progress... keep it up! :-)
ReplyDelete