#22 I really did try I really did - I typed the script for my robot video about 5 times and now I have to go and have dinner with my family or they will be cross with me (actually I think they are already) - and I really do not know if I can face doing it again. The kids want to have a shot .... so maybe tomorrow.
So what do I think overall? Its where I was before - I love it - its fascinating and you can get lost in it all for hours and hours and hours. I probably will keep Flickr going so that I can share photos with family who are overseas but really and truly ..... what gets my job done is journal articles and research. I enjoy my teaching its fun, and I particularly enjoy working with students on research projects - but at the end of the year the question I am asked is .... so what did you publish and cute robots searching for this and that simply don't count but the time so far to try to get that going is ..... two and a half hours
off for a cup of tea with the family
cheers
Jan
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment